Rabu, 28 Mac 2012

Proton cheats their own country


sekadar hiasan

I have been really patient with Proton all these while but i don’t think i can take it any longer. I purchased my car in November 2007 (Proton Savvy) and it was giving me problems right after the first year. It has been in and out the service centre ever since.

Now, it is back in the service centre because apparently my hydraulic pump/gear is faulty and the cost to fix it is RM12,000 (MINIMUM). For an exucutive that is earning less than RM2,500 per month, how can i afford to pay this large amount. So i called proton i – care to seek for help and they suggested on extending the warranty. I went with it. Provided them with service book & car grant and NONE of them called me to update on the status.


I tried calling & emailing them but there was no reply. And they call themself I CARE? It made me even angrier now, firstly because of the faulty product & secondly, the lousy customer service. Best of all, after 1 month of constantly calling them for an update, then i managed to speak with the person in charge.

Apparently the higher management have rejected my warranty request and in “gesture of goodwill” they will give me 10% off the fixing price. Which is still more than what i can afford. I just don’t know how a car that CHEAP can have expensive parts. I am really upset and really don’t know what to do anymore with the car.
I feel like i have been cheated by my own people and i will do whatever I can to make them realize that they can’t just simply do this to people. i want them to pay! the car has been a burden for me eversince i bought and i do not want this to happy to other car users as well

By: Nadia B

sumber : http://www.aduanrakyat.com.my/proton-cheats-their-own-country

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Check saman dengan sms

POLIS SAMAN [No Kenderaan] hantar ke 32728

ATAU

POLIS SAMAN [No i/c] hantar ke 32728


Balasan yang anda akan terima kalau ada saman:

RM0.50 [no. kenderaan/ic ] : Terdpt X saman berjumlah RM XXX.00 sehingga X tarikh. Saman terperinci taip POLIS SAMAN [noic/no kend] [emel] & sms ke 32728.


Kalau tiada saman :

[No. Kenderaan/ic] : Tiada saman dikeluarkan sehingga X tarikh



Anda juga boleh check saman ke no 15888. Caranya :

Dengan menggunakan telefon bimbit, anda cuma perlu taip POLIS SAMAN NO KAD PENGENALANNO KENDERAAN> dan hantar ke 15888

Contoh : POLIS SAMAN WMG6383 dan hantar ke15888
* Setiap SMS akan dikenakan caj sebanyak RM 0.20